Friday, August 20, 2010

Catching Up (again)

Once again, just realized it has been quite a while since I posted. We've had two teeth lost by Tyler since the May post. The first was lost as he swallowed his dinner. We had to write a note explaining to the tooth fairy that there is no tooth, but he still really wants some money! Luckily, she obliged!

We've had softball, soccer camp, cheer camp, basketball camp, and wrestling camp this summer. We had an awesome vacation to Vermont. I really need to post a separate entry on our trip with photos...but I will say at one point Emmy said "Mommy, I hate to say this, but this might be better than Disney."

School started Tuesday. Tyler is in 1st grade and Emmy in 2nd. I will also try to post pictures from the first day of school at some point.

We are now in the full swing of things with Soccer (Emmy and Tyler), Football (Tyler) and Gymnastics (Emmy). Brian will start teaching at ICC next Thursday so things could get a bit crazy.

You may ask...why am I posting after so many months? I was motivated by reading a friend from college's blog today so my goal will be to at least update weekly if not more often.

No comments: