Thursday, November 12, 2009

mommy...can I tell you somefing?

This is how Tyler prefaces most every statement and today it was followed by "it is kind of difficult to...(sleep, go to wrestling practice, clean my room, etc.) because of the bump on my head. I got a call around 2:15 to let me know that Tyler had a head-on collision with a first grader. Unfortunately, he hit the front of his head on the back of Justin's head. Needless to say Tyler took the brunt of the impact and has a huge bump on his head!

It kind of tops off one of those weeks. First I have been sick all week and just kind of crabby. Yesterday at work I was eating a popcorn ball, which wasn't good, and I managed to crack the crown on my front tooth. Then I woke up this morning and just knew it was Friday. What a rude awakening when I realized it was just Thursday! Finally I have to make 50 breast lump key chains tonight for the weekend. Not my idea of a great Thursday night.

On a more positive note, tomorrow is Friday and we are going to the Christmas tree lighting here in town. Also, the kids and I have started planning our Disney trip. Tyler spent the whole night reading Birnbaums Guide to Disney World. I think we are going to get him on the Haunted Mansion this time and Emmy is going to ride Tower of Terror with Grandma and Grandpa.

So despite a kind of icky week, we have a ton to look forward to!

No comments: